Step 4: Set-up
It’s easy to set up your new equipment. To start watching SAORVIEW you simply need to connect your new SAORVIEW Approved equipment to your aerial and tune it in.
Set up a SAORVIEW Approved set-top-box
• Disconnect the aerial feed from the back of your TV and connect it to your SAORVIEW Approved set-top-box.
• Connect your SAORVIEW Approved set-top-box to your TV with a Scart or HDMI cable
• Turn on your SAORVIEW Approved set-top-box and follow the instructions on screen, the set-top-box will tune in the channels automatically
Set up a SAORVIEW Approved TV
• Connect the aerial feed to your SAORVIEW Approved TV
• Turn on your SAORVIEW Approved TV and follow the instructions on screen, the TV will tune in the channels automatically
If you are having problems setting up your new equipment, go to our Help Section.